Re: [VIC] Reggie and Motormouth (was: a good weekend for gunzelling in Vic (long))

James Brook said in message <382FF851.8375975B@ozemail.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>Yeah thats the one I was thinking of. How did he get the name Reggie? I
>think he must have won tattslotto last year or something because he used
>to have a filthy light blue coat for years and all of a sudden he turned
>up on the Swan Hill tour with a new dark blue coat and he had all new
>photographic and sound recording equipment.

Reggie is his name. And yes, now i remember the blue coat! Who can forget
it (i did, obviously).

>I was in the M car at the Belgrave end of the train and quite a few nuts
>seemed to go to the leading M car whenever we changed direction.
>Motormouth was one of them :-(

For making such an unwise decision, i sentence you to a full day in the
same compartment as motormouth in 107M! We'll throw in reggie for the added
benefit of wonderful comments like "duck fugger" :-) I would hate to
imagine the brawl if those two ended up together!!!

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?