Re: [VIC] Reggie and Motormouth (was: a good weekend for gunzelling in Vic (long))

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> The best way to describe reggie is, "Capt'n Snooze". He did have his
> microphone stuck out the window all day, of which was encased in a block of
> foam with "LT" and "RL" written all over it in biro. Cant remember the
> jacket though, but I think you may be right, on that one.

Yeah thats the one I was thinking of. How did he get the name Reggie? I think
he must have won tattslotto last year or something because he used to have a
filthy light blue coat for years and all of a sudden he turned up on the Swan
Hill tour with a new dark blue coat and he had all new photographic and sound
recording equipment.

> As previously mentioned, I strategically placed myself in the T car (away
> from all of the nuts, reggie excluded). Reggie ended up in another car by
> Belgrave anyway. Of note however were a few people who brought up the topic
> of the Internet, and closer to home, aus.rail archives. Would one or more
> of these people please stand up? :-)

I was in the M car at the Belgrave end of the train and quite a few nuts seemed
to go to the leading M car whenever we changed direction. Motormouth was one of
them :-(

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: