Re: [VIC] Reggie and Motormouth (was: a good weekend for gunzelling in Vic (long))

James Brook said in message <382FA8F7.49BFE154@ozemail.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>    I know who motormouth is (he's kind of obvious! <g>), but is Reggie
>    the guy
>in the blue coat who had is hand out the window with a microphone for
>most of the trip? Unfortunately Motormouth came into the car I was in
>and sat only a few seats behind me at Belgrave. I could even hear him
>over the noise of the train, which is quite loud when you have all the
>windows and most of the doors open. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't
>shout all the time! All day he was talking about some stupid gate at
>Longwarry, like anyone really cared!

The best way to describe reggie is, "Capt'n Snooze". He did have his
microphone stuck out the window all day, of which was encased in a block of
foam with "LT" and "RL" written all over it in biro. Cant remember the
jacket though, but I think you may be right, on that one.

As previously mentioned, I strategically placed myself in the T car (away
from all of the nuts, reggie excluded). Reggie ended up in another car by
Belgrave anyway. Of note however were a few people who brought up the topic
of the Internet, and closer to home, aus.rail archives. Would one or more
of these people please stand up? :-)

Next nut special, we should all pick a location to exchange names-faces,
any offline flames, abuse, correspondance and alcohol :)

Regards
Michael

(Okay, I own up, i made some sound recordings going through the boronia
tunnel and the city loop. shoot me if required!)

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?