Re: [VIC] Reggie and Motormouth (was: a good weekend for gunzelling in Vic (long))

YES Reggie is the one with the Blue Coat, and I recall the (I think is was
the 80th Anniversary of Electric Trains) the one when the tait went to
Essendon and brighton beach,  A very dear and good friend From QLD , had
never been on a tait so I thought why not lets go.  Reggie cracked the shits
when the Metrol Controller stuffed it and ran us through 8a at Spencer
Street, and he complained very loudly when the driver stopped at stations to
drop people off, see we could not get of at Spencer Street,  I got the
driver to stop at Footscray so I could catch the pass home, One can only
image what he was saying when we got off.

Steve Dalton
--
Please feel free to drop into the Dalton's Home Page and Steve's Rail Page
http://members.tripod.com/steam711/homepage.htm

8E7FEF3F1telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E7FEF3F1telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...