Re: Melbourne Double deckers

>From memory there wasn't a problem with the 4D trailing a 3 car Comeng set
fitting on the platforms in the loop.  In 1994 I would quite frequently
catch the 4D from  one of the loop stations heading to Glenferrie.  I don't
know how much longer the 4D set was than a 3-car Comeng, and how this would
affect the length.

At this time the 4D was still a "novelty" in Melbourne, so often trains
would be delayed by people wanting to get on that end of the train rather
than the Comeng sets.

Kym