Re: Melbourne Double deckers

If you want all those things in an urban rail system, why not have a look at
Perth.  It's clean, punctual, user friendly vastly more frequent than even
much larger systems.  Re double deckers for Melbourne, I couldn't agree more
except they are slow for boarding and alighting making for long journey
times!!!

--
Graeme Vellacott
PO Box 322