Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Jack <bd107@tsn.cc> wrote in message
KWyT3.108$Ms4.4858@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:KWyT3.108$Ms4.4858@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...

> Just how long a shift would you have these pple working?  Working MT sets
> Meeks Road? U are aware that Countrylink doesnt want PSS's on MT car
working
> let alone Seniors?

They are prepared to work a Dubbo return - 0645 sign on, 2107 sign off - 14
hours 20 mins total, serving three meals. Surely a Grafton to Meeks Road
would not be too onerous.

> The Dubbo is already nearly 15 hours, the 3 off the North are about 10.5
> hours and the Melbournes are 12 hours

almost 11 hours, which with the sign on and sign off times, makes for a
shift of 11 hours 6 mins (according to a PSS friend).

>... pretty fair shifts, considering
> that with the north and south, they left Sydney the day before...

> I dont know why the crews shut the Buffets on NT3 and NT1... doesnt make a
> lot of sense...where there is a crew change involved a reconciliation and
> stocktake is very necessary,

No argument there. That is why I only mentioned NT1/2 and NT3/4, rather than
ST1/4 and ST3/2.

--
DaveProctor
thadocta AT dingoblue.net.au