Re: Sydney Airport Rail

>Indeed, convenience is the issue much more so than price.  To my mind
>$10 is more than reasonable for a fast train trip from the airport to
>the city or v-v.  However, my company's Sydney office is at Artarmon and
>I will continue to travel by taxi all the way to avoid a change of mode
>in the city.  If I have to visit a client in the city it would almost
>certainly be on the train from the airport.
>
>Cheers...JD

Some people care more about convenience, and detest change of mode. I was
once on a plane from Schipol to Heathrow with a person who was going to
Toulouse. He preferred changing flights at Heathrow thus avoiding the bus or
train transfer across Paris, Charles de Gaulle to Boissy!

In the same crazy vein, avoid the Airport- Sydney CBD - Artarmon hassle....
fly to Newcastle and catch a spark back!

Me.... I could spend days RERing from one side of Paris to the other, and
back.