Re: Sydney Airport Rail

Bill Bolton wrote in message <374c128a.1385512@news.bigpond.com>...

>People could do that now from Tempe, but there's no evidence that any
>significant number do.
>
>I doubt very much whether it would be of any more significance once
>the airport line is open.

Particularly when you look at the time and convenience issues involved. The
train direct to the airport would be worth the extra $10 for most people,
compared to the hassle of alighting at Wolli Creek (or Tempe), finding a
taxi (not to mention a driver that knows where the airport is) and then
spending time in traffic getting there. I know what I would prefer.

DaveP