Re: Sydney Airport Rail

Many people may not be aware. But the best value public transport to
Sydney airport is the State Transit run 400 bus which goes from Burwood
to Bondi. This is limited stops relatively fast trip which stops at
Rockdale (other major centres) and goes via both the International and
Domestic terminals. The last time I caught it from Rockdale I think the
fare was in the order of $2.50 and it only took 10 mins. The buses run
every 20 mins during weekdays. Great value!