Re: Re Gunzel ?

David Langley wrote in message <37303808.545B6F87@ancc.com.au>...
>Graeme Sproul wrote:

BIG SNIP!.

>By the way, I don't think that I have ever heard of the 11.30 Bendigo.
>
>David Langley.

just wondering! are some  Gunzels perdantic too! Pay great attention to the
tiniest detail. tend to correct everyone who quotes memories in this group.
( sorry about perdantic...my dictionary did not help me spell it)
Possibly has his notebooks all indexed and neatly filed next to his 'puter,
ready to pounce on the next
poor bastard whose memory has failed him.......oh gee whiz.. I'm off again
Rod :o{ and I definitely claim to be a Gunzel, and Sparra said I was one too
:o)