Re Gunzel ?

Seems to me back in the seventies that any male who chased trains,rode them
to places like Balranald, Robinvale,Deniliquin,asked the driver if he could
sleep on the DERM for the night ,had very smelly socks,bad breath,wore un
fashionable pants and jackets,spoke very loudly to impress all in sundry of
his knowledge i.e "There's the 11.30 Bendigo" and took heaps of photos and
notes,and if I have not covered it all,Pissed rail staff and fellow
enthusiasts off completely. then that's a Gunzel.
Rail crews of that time would say,"Look out here comes one of those
HYSTERICAL mob.

Cause I was not like that and nobody dead or living person that I new was
ever like that:)
Graeme Sproul
Ex train crew.