Re: Melbourne - improved train/tram services

Michael Walker wrote:
> This answers the person who posted no bus improvements, again will believe
> it when I see it. This is the same government that got rid of a lot of
> Sunday / evening / Saturday afternoon services when it came in, despite then
> introducing Sunday shopping. Will believe it when I see it. I would suspect

Actually, the last big batch of bus cuts was in late 1991, under the ALP
govt. I think the report recommending it was called something like
"Red bus". Most middle and outer suburban services have been more or
less the same since then.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Custard Communications Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia