Re: Welcome to Bayside Trains

Stuart Turnbull wrote:

> Chris Brownbill wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
>
> Chris,
>
> Probably a reasonable photographer and some use of "Photshop Pro" to
> enhance the image. Must have deleted all the used syringes on the
> pavement. I know I'm a cynic...but!!
>
> Stuart

Some months back, I spent a couple of hours at West Footscray watching traffic on the
standard gauge.
I appened to glance under the seat at one point, and noticed a used syringe on the
ground - not too comforting.

John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
Amateur astronomer & Railway enthusiast | Essendon - 1999 AFL premiers