Re: Sydney Airport Rail

AFAIK the trains will be run by Cityrail as an integrated part of the
existing network. The stations will be operated by the consortium and
premium fares will apply to travel TO and FROM those stations, but normal
distance-based fares will apply to travel VIA the new line where originating
and terminating stations are both on existing lines.
Rgds
Ron BEST
372ef166.0@pink.one.net.au">news:372ef166.0@pink.one.net.au...