Re: Transport Tycoon Game.

I use Deluxe & believe that you have to be at $100m by the time the monorails
click in to have a hope of topping $1000 by 2070. I too usually only use the
railways with a few busses and a boat or two. However its a tad wimpy (if
you'll pardon me for saying so!!) to not have a few competitors about - even if
you do nobble them a bit! Its interesting to start with 8 & cut them back to 2
or three as you get on in the game. They act as additional funding and building
agents for you if you let them. Just wait for them to build a couple of good
lines then buy them out! The non deluxe version is a bit limiting v's the
deluxe one - unfortunately I think deluxe is no longer for sale.
Graham

--
The Coramba Creek Timber Company's Railway
Web Page: