Re: Transport Tycoon Game.

In article <JxqX2.6442$116.9852@news2.ozemail.com.au> "Geoffrey Hurst" <hurste@ozemail.com.au> writes:
>From: "Geoffrey Hurst" <hurste@ozemail.com.au>
>Subject: Re: Transport Tycoon Game.
>Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 09:42:00 +1000

>Which version of Transport Tycoon do you have, if it's the first then I have
>it too, but it's a bit outdated now.  If you'd like to play a linked game
>over a modem (I haven't done this before, how does it work?) contact me at
>hurste@ozemail.com.au
>Have you seen the new Railroad Tycoon II? It craps all over Transport Tycoon
>but it has too higher system requirements to be even an option for me.
>Transport Tycoon is still a great game though.
>What difficulty setting were you on?

The best game of this type was Transport Tycoon deluxe , which was a up market
version of the original Transport Tycoon.
I must admit I liked this game even more than the later Railroad Tycoon2.
It is possible to play Transport Tycoon + TTDX over the Net .
Both games use IPX , which means that you cant play them directly, you need
some sort of IPX/IP encapsulator like KALI,but it does work .

MD