Re: Transport Tycoon Game.

My high score using transport tycoon
with no competitors and building only Railways
using all Steam Locos is  85 Stations 33 Trains
The Year is 1963 and My Profit is $5,413,365
Can some one Beat This
Robin
--
Dirtcircuit Videos
 Email:  dirtcircuitvideos@bigpond.com

Maurie Daly <mauried@commslab.gov.au> wrote in article
<mauried.215.372ECBE9@commslab.gov.au>...
<hurste@ozemail.com.au> writes:
> >From: "Geoffrey Hurst" <hurste@ozemail.com.au>
> >Subject: Re: Transport Tycoon Game.
> >Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 09:42:00 +1000
>
> >Which version of Transport Tycoon do you have, if it's the first then I
have
> >it too, but it's a bit outdated now.  If you'd like to play a linked
game
> >over a modem (I haven't done this before, how does it work?) contact me
at
> >hurste@ozemail.com.au
> >Have you seen the new Railroad Tycoon II? It craps all over Transport
Tycoon