Re: More Brisbane Light Rail stuff

Conceptually attractive, so long as there are no intersections. How did they
handle those?

I noticed in Holland locations where there were in an easement,
respectively: footpath, cycleway, road (2 lane), tramway (2 tracks),
footpath. The tramway had autonomous crossings of intersecting roads.

DW

372E5BD7.F7CC9B13@qimr.edu.au">news:372E5BD7.F7CC9B13@qimr.edu.au...