Re: Signalling in Victoria

: > Diamond Creek is a classic Victorian Non-interlocked crossing station,
: > once found in their zillons in the country.  There is only one Home
: > signal in each direction, and the main line points are secured by
: > plunger locks.  They can be found in Train Staff and Ticket, Electric
: > Staff and Train Order areas.

: Another excellent (working) example is Winchelsea.  Colac and Camperdown
: have outer homes to allow shunts.

I have gone with Sunbury for my example on my signalling page, it
has a little of everything (for 2 postion signalling)
Outer Home, Calling On, two homes on a post, a siding (got to workout
the locking of the siding yet), point indicator, dawf signal, and
level crossing (with home fixed at stop till the booms are down).

About the only thing missing is a disc signal (opps, it also has a co-
acting) and a distant on the same post as a home, but they are getting
hard to find.

I have a fair bit of the 2 position signalling there now, but it still
needs work before I move onto 3 position signalling.

Regards,

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord