Re: 50 years of Trolley Buses in Wellington NZ

Bill wrote
>> And money is the measure, right? The only possible way to compare the two
>> systems?
>Yep.

So what if we level the playing field - require all buses to to meet some
reasonable emissions standard. What would be the effect of requiring that
diesel buses to have particulate filters and catalytic converters?

See, I can express environmental concerns in dollars.

>You offering to pay my rates????

Sure, for as long as you're offering to breathe the exhaust of the diesel buses.

Moz