Re: 50 years of Trolley Buses in Wellington NZ

No, you are not. They are a grand idea that has had its day. They cost
ratepyers $1,000,000 pa more to run than diesel buses would over the same
routes. They were useful in the era of Bedfords, Leyland Leopards, and other
horrific diesel dirtspewers, but they do not match the new MAN diesels for
comfort, convenience, or cost.

Put them in the dump, I reckon. Tear out the ugly wires, save the ratepayers
the money!

Bill