Re: Signalling in Victoria

Distant Signals on the same post as Home signals:
Now the different aspects are (I think)
Home signal red, Distant signal red. - Stop
Home signal green, Distant signal red. - Warning
Home signal green, Distant signal green. - Proceed.

Could you have Home signal red and the distant green?
This would be stop, like I can't see any reason why the
next distant can't be clear, regardless of what the starting
signal of the previous section is at.

With regard to finding signals like this, there are still a
few on the Upfield line, but they are turned 90deg to the
line and no longer connected, some have been moved to a near
by park, I spose it is better than scrapping them.

Regards,

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord