Re: Signalling in Victoria

The signalling informatrion has been helpful, now a few more things:
Two position signalling in Melbourne, I can see Newmarket to Flemington
racecoruse (including some automatic two position signalling).
Ashburton to Alamein, Greensbrough to Hurstbridge (including about
2 automatic signals) and thats about it (i think) anymore?

Distance signals on the same posts as Homes.  Where do you find signals
like these (apart from the ones just removed on the Upfield Line)?
Like where both arms are red/white, what are the ends called?
fishtails?

Calling on signals, where can you find these (like ones that are
still semaphores)

Dawf signals, the type that are a dics with a painted semaphore and
2 or 3 lenes, they rotate.  Now in the rules and regs for safeworking
it says that the lenes are Red and Green, but the ones at Ringwood were
Red and Yellow, there are some three position ones that have all three
colours.
Colour light dawf signals, some of the ones that have two seperate
lenses the stop indication is show as Purple, but all other dawfs
including moden ones show red.  Is this correct? Why the difference?

Any co-acting semaphores around?

Well I might move on to Three position signalling next week.

Regards,

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord