Re: Scrapped Sparks

Take a look at one in real life, just behind North Williamstown station is a
Comeng T car body that was placed out of service, where one M car got burnt
out and scrapped (parts of it remain at Werribee station, in the underground
ticket office area) and the other end as discussed recently ended up being a
test car for the refurbishments. The T car is numbered 1186T and can be seen
on the up side of North Williamstown station in the Newport Workshops area.
I guess it's not scrapped, but i think it is the close you will get to in
real life.

There are also a number of scrapped (?) Harris cars in a quick-sand pit in
Clayton that have apparently begun resurfacing due to the air inside them. I
am not sure of the exact location but i think it is Osborne Ave but don't
quote me on that. Due to lack of transport i have not been able to go and
confirm for myself if this is true.

regards,

m.