Re: New Heidelberg Arrangements (WAS: Ringwood .....)

Stephen Devenish wrote:

> The new Heidelberg arrangement will keep the up end crossover from the Up
> track to the down track but will loose the down track to up track to
> siding.  The modified Three throw at the down end will be removed and a 8.7
> 60kg installed.  The siding will be removed.  All points to be motorised
> and interlocking removed.
>
> Hope this clears things up
>
> Stephen Devenish

Just one thing...

When you say interlocking removed, I assume you mean the associated
interlocking for the siding and crossover.

If the entire interlocking is to be removed, where will the control come from?
--
Thanks, Tony.

"Keyboard controller failure. - Press F1 to continue..."

New Homepage: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko

It's here: Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
            http://railpix.freeservers.com