Re: Ringwood Station

Yes the occupation is to connect the new Down end turnout to the centre
road, we will also be converting the Down to centre crossover to motor
operation and the centre to down to motor operation.  The Up end crossover
will be removed and straight tracked.  The final track full ocupation will
be 10/11 april to install the single compound and change 234D points to
motor operation.  In the end all turnoits will be motor operated and have
been refurbished - full pandrol kits (excepting the stabling turnouts).
The back road will be built using 60kg rail and concrete sleepers (thanks
Jeff ).  We should be out of there by May with luck and head off to
Heidelberg to cause havock..........  Goodbye siding road and crossover
(like Fairfield)

Cheers
Stephen Devenish
Senior Project Engineer