Re: Silverton Locos turn up in Melbourne.

>That is not the case.  I was simply stating a fact.  The cost of
>modifications to the two locomotives to meet PTU requirements outside of
>NSW will in fact buy a house.  There is no meaning to be attached to my
>
>Matthew.
Well ,Matthew,
                        why state it if it has no meaning!  V/Line had a
Loco rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen and it blew up on them, and will cost an
arm and a leg to repair. I guess they could unhappily say something like:-

V/Line is spending enough money to buy a house to  rebuild this engine
       to return it to the condition we expected Knudsens etc, etc ....