Re: Silverton Locos turn up in Melbourne.

> The Silverton locos are going to RTS(Rail Technical Support) Services at
> Dynon to be refurbished.

Dear all,
Silverton locos 35 - 37 are now in the Dynon car shed (aka RTS shed)
AFAIK they are going to be repainted (35's candy livery is going!), and
have "cab modifications".  Exactly what that means is up to you.  I'm not
sure that it means "refurbishment".   I can say that both cab are filthy,
and in need of some attention.

BL32 is also in the car shed, in fresh new NRC livery.  It is also
receiving "cab modifications".

Gareth.