Re: GEs for Victoria?

Not quite - in the scale of our market, had one more major order gone to
Goninan leaving Clyde without work, I suspect that EDI would've closed it
down. After that, it's Model T locos - you can have anything you want so
long as it's GE/Goninan or imported. I understand the economy of scale
argument - 2 batches of 60 would've been quite close to one of 80 in this
aspect of economies.

DW