Re: Hillside Trains (Melbourne) - Station Vacancies

Ben Thomas wrote:
> I love this bit. Do they want you to have a drivers licence and car because they
> know the public transport system is so unreliable and they know you wont be able
> to get to work on time if you use it?

That reminds me.... yesterday... the overhead powerlines had some
problem... somewhere between Camberwell and Burnley... and it took an
hour to get from Box Hill to the city.  There just so happened to be
station officiers on that train... The met should now how it feels
themselfs now... since they had their own employees stuck for half an
hour...

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia