Hillside Trains (Melbourne) - Station Vacancies

Dear all,

Just came across an advertisement from Hillside Trains in our weekly
suburban newspaper:

Hillside Trains is seeking enthusiastic and self motivated people for
part-time positions in our Customer Services Department.

The position will provide front-line customer service to the public, and
a support role to station management.

It is necessary to possess good communication skills, drivers licence
and own transport.  Staff are required to wear a uniform, work shift
work, weekends and public holidays.

Applicants will be required to undergo interview screening, aptitude
testing and where successful, pre-employment medical examination.

Further potential exists for part-time staff to be considered for
full-time vacancies.

Vacancies exist in Eastern (Alamain/Belgrave/Glen Waverley/Lilydale
lines) and North-Eastern (Epping/Hurstbridge lines) districts.

Rate of pay: $13.33/hour

Hours: 15 - 30 hours per week.

Applications in writing to:

Human Resources Department,
Hillside Trains,
Level 13, 589 Collins Street,
Melbourne, Vic., 3000

Good luck to those who are applying.

Cheers,

I.C.

Iming Chan                                   Station Officer, Ringwood
                                                       Hillside Trains
Email: chani@translib.com.au                      Melbourne, Australia
   ** To reply, please remove 'X' at the end of my email address **