Re: Hillside Trains (Melbourne) - Station Vacancies

Iming Chan wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Just came across an advertisement from Hillside Trains in our weekly
> suburban newspaper:
>
> Hillside Trains is seeking enthusiastic and self motivated people for
> part-time positions in our Customer Services Department.
>
> The position will provide front-line customer service to the public, and
> a support role to station management.
>
> It is necessary to possess good communication skills, drivers licence
> and own transport.  Staff are required to wear a uniform, work shift
> work, weekends and public holidays.

I love this bit. Do they want you to have a drivers licence and car because they
know the public transport system is so unreliable and they know you wont be able
to get to work on time if you use it?

--
Ben Thomas
Quality Assurance - Unico Computer Systems - Melbourne, Australia