Re: Channel 7 "Learners Show" Tram Driving.

!

> Do you get a 10 for flying around a corner on the Orbost line, in the
> dark, in the rain, to find someone has stolen some sections of rail??
.That would be soiled under pants territory.
So how about
2 Sclass,with an authorized overload built up at Ballarat goods(keep it
moving cause we dont have room and its late anyway)in a Pea Souper fog,we
arrive some where, we think its the Ballarat side of Bachus marsh.
Keep an eye out for the distant says my mate,yeah right.
2 feet in front of us a yellow light,make a service application to slow the
bitch down,what the ****its getting faster,(fog has a habit of making things
seem quicker).
Leave it in lap and try and pump it up,as the back end pushes and pushes.
Me thinks we are well and truly over the load and then some.
So we roll on in a shower of sparks,and both engines roaring trying to pump
up the under done compressors.
The sparks disappear,and we go faster and still low main reservoir.
Mate turns to me and says "Get ready to jump" oh yeah  no way..its a long
way down from the side of an S says I.
I dont want to give her any more till I see the home he says,OK
Out of the fog looms a red light, so he gives it the lot,a full emergency
application,pisssssssssssssssssss.
We stopped some lengths past the home,and while may mate got off to have a
leak I walked back to the phone at the stick,expecting the worst.
Ah your there mate says the signal man at Bachus Marsh,control wants you to
have a meal here,so I will put you away.
And that's my 10 story.
Grime