Re: LA Rail Revival

David Bennetts wrote:

> If you have seen the movie Speed 1995 with Sandra Bullock at the wheel of a
> booby-trapped bus you get a glimpse of the freeway and the light rail line
> down the middle, still under construction.  Also you see the red line subway
> in the movie.   I highly recommend you look up Elson's excellent website
> for more info, you'll find it at www.wgn.net/~elson/larail

Thanks for the site tip, I'll check it out. Can any other movie buffs confirm
from which line/station Robert DeNiro alights at the beginning of "Heat"
(which must have come out around the same time). My memories of the Green Line
under construction are hazy, but the modular appearance of the stations seems
to tie up with the one seen in this movie.

Mike

--
Sent by: Mike Newman <mike@gtnorthern.demon.co.uk>
Fax: +44 870 0567643 : ICQ UIN 3533902