Re: LA Rail Revival

Come on, guys and gals.  You are trying to read some symbolism into
someplace where it doesn't exist.  Red, Blue, and Green are just primary
colors and there aren't that many to choose from.  I certainly hope MTA
management (or their consultants) didn't spend too many labor hours
trying to decide on which line got which color.  I suspect those
"official" reasons in the 1993 brochure were invented after the colors
were assigned.

Merritt