Re: A few Steamfreight Pics

Roy Wilke wrote:

> Michael, I think you're taking a child's sandcastle here and constructing a
> full-scale replica of Mount Kosciousko out of it.
>
> If your photo is like Craig's, then the old man isn't very noticeable unless
> someone goes and points him out to the average viewer. He's wearing a
> dark-brown shirt/jacket/cardigan (delete whichever doesn't apply), and tends
> to be almost invisible with the tree behind him. Now, if he were wearing a
> day-glo orange safety vest it would be a different matter entirely.

I don't know what all the fuss is. If the presence of these people in
the picture is such a problem, why not just clone them out with a
graphics application, like one would an outbreak of fungus on the
scanning of an old and treasured slide?

Cheers,

Dennis Rittson

--
drittson@cia.com.au

http://www.cia.com.au/drittson/

"All we are basically, are monkeys with car keys"
Grandma Woody,  "Northern Exposure"