Re: A few Steamfreight Pics

David,

When you line up at a bank or a supermarket do you just accept it as
normal when someone jumps the queue to right in front of you? I am sure
you wouldn't. Why should this be any different? The yelling (at the old
man) was only because the train was coming and we were set up to take our
photos, he was quite some distance away, surely he couldn't hear us if we
whispered could he?

Surely in a bank or supermarket situation, it is still public, and you
don't have to yell because the person is within whisper distance anyway.
What that old man did was rude and totally inconsiderate. We were there
first, and as the old saying goes: first come first served. If you want
to challenge that, push in front of someone at your supermarket today and
see how far you go.

In other news, I got all my photos back yesterday, and most of them
turned out great :-) One day perhaps I will be able to scan them and put
them online. With the said shot mentioned below, I also managed to hide
peter fairly well in the shot (Once again, thanks for your co-operation
Peter! :)) but the old man with his fleabags in action stood out like a
sore thumb. Better luck next year i guess :)

Regards
Michael

David Langley scribbled something on 23/07/1999 in