Re: A few Steamfreight Pics

Craig Haber wrote:

> In the bottom photo, note the previously discussed old guy and his kids
> in the picture.  What you can't see (unless you know where to look) is
> Peter Sweetten, who co-operated with us (thanks Peter!).

Now having read about the fuss made by photographers and viewing this photo,
I remain of the opinion that it is a public affair and if the general public
"get in the road" well then bad luck. If polite conversation gets them to
move then OK but yelling at them, even if they appear at the last minute, is
just bad manners. What is needed perhaps is the American idea of
photographers charter trains operating without local advertising.

Other than that, the pics looked fine and the railway looks worth a visit.

David.