Re: Freight Victoria Black

Hi Greg,

> >>K200 is grainy but is still very sharp compared to E6 films of simmilar
> speed.<<

Grain really shows up when there are plain areas of medium greys such as clouds or
smoke.

>>If you have read Kodak's technical data for K200 or for that matter any
K14chemistry film.  You will note that long exposures say over 1/4-1 sec(depending
on film speed) are not recommended  due to both reciprocity and colour shifts. <<

The colour shift for K64 seems (to me ) to be not too noticable whereas on K200
it's quite pronounced. Velvia shifts badly on long exposures too but towards
green.

> >>Also if you are having with the colour being washed out you
> should check your metering technique, or look at investing into a hand held
> incedent light meter.<<

Using an EOS5 and bracketing most shots. You can see the range of exposure from
half stop too dark through correct to half stop too light and you take your pick
at home. Colour still washes out IMHO. Anyway one man's meat as they say.

Regards

GT