Re: Freight Victoria Black

Hi Michael,

> >>I personally use the Sensia 100, and have found it to be an excellent
> film. Found that the Kodak Ektachrome films turned a lot of the darker
> areas of the photo blue.<<

I recently tried out this film and found Elite Chrome 200 turns Conrail blue
towards a blacker colour. Also it does not hold its colour well in dull
weather.

>>Kodachrome i found, made a lot of the colours appear kind of brown.<<

That would be consistant with the very dark green turning to black.

> >>Kodachrome 200 on the other hand, is shocking as far as grain is
> concerned.<<

Has all the smooth characteristics of Chinese toilet paper. I gave up on it
for several reasons: Grainy as hell, colour washes out in dull weather and
it turns red in time exposures.

>>I have made some really good shots using the Sensia however, and thecolour
reproduction seems almost spot on.<<

Looks like I'm going to try some Sensia soon.

Regards

GT