Re: Freight Victoria Black

I personally use the Sensia 100, and have found it to be an excellent
film. Found that the Kodak Ektachrome films turned a lot of the darker
areas of the photo blue.

Kodachrome i found, made a lot of the colours appear kind of brown.
Kodachrome 200 on the other hand, is shocking as far as grain is
concerned.

I have made some really good shots using the Sensia however, and the
colour reproduction seems almost spot on.

regards
michael

The voices in my head told me something that David Langley said, I
therefore quote: