Re: [Melb] Hillside Trains takeover: farce?

Just be careful if 1) you are offered free beer by said club all night and
2) if your alcohol budget /for yourself/ exceeds $150 for one night :-) I
do recall one very unproud night of chasing a nightrider bus for a couple
of hundred metres up chappel street, tripping over and busting up my then 2
week old mobile phone :) Nonetheless, it was a fun night and i regretted
the next day, which the ground pizza really showed for :)

regards
Michael

The voices in my head told me something that WhaleOilBeefHooked said, I
therefore quote: