Re: [Melb] Hillside Trains takeover: farce?

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, WhaleOilBeefHooked wrote:

> Ya big wuss - just keep partying until the first trains start - then you can
> do three or four laps from the city to terminus until you eventually wake up
> (and get a few hours sleep as well!) The number of times I have ended up in
> Lithgow when travelling to Penrith is too numerous to count!

Done that too many times - I'm 20 now and been clubbing for over two
years.  I couldn't be bothered staying out all night!
Call me wuss, I don't care.  I know I don't have the metabolism to go all
night anymore.
Anyway, the first down train to Hurstbridge on a Sunday is not until
08:04am!

Gareth

 Gareth Lumsden     s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au    glums112@yahoo.com
 Gareth's Railway Web Page        http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278