Re: [Melb] Hillside Trains takeover: farce?

I used to go clubbing, but am severely over it now. One night of note was
the start of daylight savings. Last Epping nightrider (I used to live in
Reservoir) was at 4:30 am - this became 3:30am wiht the start of DLS. First
down epping was 09:14 or something stupid like that. Living with the
parents at the time, I just called them to pick me up from FSS at approx
6am, seeing as i knew they were up at about that time.

Incidentally this was one of the last times I went clubbing too. I now have
the metabolism of someone who spends more than 100 hours a week at a
computer. :)

I'm not proud of that btw, it's my job :)

Regards
Michael :)

The voices in my head told me something that Gareth Lumsden said, I
therefore quote: