Re: Cityrail Guard

Cynicism will not get us anywhere - what is needed is some hard work
organising the ranks.
We can all keep on going down the same road, but I don't believe any
railworkers really want that, or we can get organised as a real force for
change.
Grassroots unionism is not about elections it is about democratic
representation - something that is lacking at the moment.
Let there be no doubts that future plans for the SRA including CityRail  are
going to make all of our jobs a lot tougher - if we still have one.

379ac4ad.0@pink.one.net.au">news:379ac4ad.0@pink.one.net.au...