Re: Cityrail Guard

At last we have someone talking sense. What we have to consider is, what is
the best way of throwing out all these traitors so that we can have a real
union and not one that is subservient to the ALP or any other party. Now
that is a real task!
A few of us have been fighting these bastards virtually on our own for 3
years now, it has been tough going but we are finally getting rank and
filers to realise that nothing can change without their support and
involvement in decision making. However when you speak the truth it can
often lead you into hot water.
We have one comrade who has been suspended from normal duties -no charges
have been laid - and we believe that he may be shortly 'fitted' with some
trumped up charges and dismissed. We are appealing urgently for help and
support on this matter.
If you can help or want to offer suggestions email me peterp@tig.com.au or
zambuck@loom.net.au.

Stay tuned for further announcements regarding a new Rank and File revival
within the RTBU.

   for the RTBU Rank and File - Putting "U" back in the Union.

Pxkl3.10770$yD2.24158@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:Pxkl3.10770$yD2.24158@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...