Re: Cityrail Guard

Daniel Nightingale wrote:

The PTU is piss weak, and a shadow of it's former self. I reckon we should
go for that Anarcho-Syndicalism union as put forward by SPARKS magazine.
What the public transport union movement needs is more action and less talk.
For years, our reps have stood by while downsizing and privatisation have
been pushed through. If you vote for a rep, will he be willing to go on
strike for a week with you to get things done? Bring back the massive
transport strikes of the 80's. At least things got accomplished.

United We Stand, Divided We Beg.

--

Daniel

Agreed but you have to look at the type of people we now have.
They'll work for 20 hrs a day at base rate.
Its every one for themselves.
That includes the union