Re: Freight Victoria Black

Hi Mark,

> >>If you're near Denver let me know, always like to have a beer with any Aussies
> in the area.<<

Thanks mate. Like to have a Bud' with you sometime. This trip is aimed at the
middle and right hand side of America in particular WC, IC, KCS,CSX NS and Conrail
yet again ( my favourite RR  -  which is unfortunate  :-(  ). But I come to the US
fairly regularly these days and I'll be through Denver sometime for sure. Last
time I was there it was to bash Tennessee Pass in the Fall. Gone but not
forgotten.

PS we're both former editors of the same magazine.

Regards

GT