Re: Freight Victoria Black

<<<<<Thanks mate. Like to have a Bud' with you sometime. This trip is aimed at
the
middle and right hand side of America in particular WC, IC, KCS,CSX NS and
Conrail
yet again ( my favourite RR  -  which is unfortunate  :-(  ). But I come to the
US
fairly regularly these days and I'll be through Denver sometime for sure. Last
time I was there it was to bash Tennessee Pass in the Fall. Gone but not
forgotten.

PS we're both former editors of the same magazine.>>>>>>

Not Bud, no way, I'd rather drink water!

Glad you got your shots on Tenn pass, it looks like its gone for good but you
never know. However the passenger operation through the Royal Gorge is going
well with some Rio Grande painted F units so all is not lost.

How is the ARE mag going these days? I haven't seen a copy for ages!

Regards

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/